Job Posting: BEHAVIOR ANALYST
Are you a Board Certified Behavior Analyst? Do you find yourself looking for a chance to work with an incredible team and supportive agency? Are you sick of dealing with administrative hassles and billing headaches of dealing with insurance carriers? Do you want the flexibility and autonomy of independent practice? If you answered yes— have we got an opportunity for you!
NTS has an immediate openings for a BCBA.
Position Type: Contract
- Possess Current BCBA Certification
- Demonstrate understanding of ABA principles and teachings strategies
- Maintain required continuing education hours
- Maintain professional liability insurance
- Practice Strong communication and time management skills
- Follow the ethical guidelines of the BACB
- Use Electronic Records System for data collection and monitoring
A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) must provide focused applied behavior analytics to children ages 3 to 18 diagnosed with autism and other related disabilities. An effective BCBA will also:
- Complete FBA/FA and related assessments
- Develop, monitor and maintain individual treatment programming
- Provide direct and indirect supervision to behavior technicians
- Develop, organize and facilitate the use of parent training materials
- Collaborate with other team members and service providers as needed
- Model appropriate clinical interactions with staff and families
- Complete required paperwork
- Attend staff meetings
- Work collaboratively with teammates, parents, and other professionals
Anyone interested should contact Chris to request an application.
NTS will select individuals for Behavior Analyst positions based on a combination of their education, training, and experience. Applicants will not be discriminated against based on sex, race, or age. Employment will be contingent on a candidate’s ability to successfully pass all background checks.